Bonnie Fatio, “founder of AgeEsteem®, is an internationally recognized motivational speaker who inspires and challenges. For more than 20 years, she has specialized in motivation and its power to influence positive change in individuals and organizations.”
On her website, Bonnie asks us to, “Envision a world where age and aging are celebrated and people of all ages are recognized as important, contributing members of society.”
In particular, AgeEsteem offers a few key motivating concepts. They are:
“1. FEEL GOOD about yourself at the age you are today, every day.
2. LIVE each day and each age.
3. FEEL CONFIDENT and secure in who are you are at every age.
4. BUILD positive thoughts and attitudes toward age.
5. RECOGNIZE, SUPPORT, CELEBRATE the person you are.
6. LIVE in the present and AGE WITH VITALITY and PURPOSE.”
Feel good about yourself and visit the AgeEsteem website. There you can download a book on “7 Ways to Live Your Life to the Fullest, Right Now.”